- December 28: Mazda Smart Brake Support Lawsuit Says Camera Overheats news | 32 days ago
- December 21: Mazda3 Automatic Emergency Braking Recall Issued recalls | 39 days ago
- December 11: Mazda Recall Ordered For Second Time To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 49 days ago
- December 2: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Cause Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 67 days ago
2015 Mazda MAZDA3
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mazda MAZDA3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mazda MAZDA3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
If the parking brake actuator shaft binds, the parking brake may not engage or disengage fully. If the parking brake does not engage properly, the vehicle ... Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. An engine that stalls increases the risk of a crash. Read more »