- March 31: Mazda B-Series Trucks Recalled For Driver Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- February 25: Mazda CX-30 Power Liftgate Recall For 17,600 SUVs recalls | 49 days ago
- January 23: Mazda CX-9 Side Airbag Recall Allegedly Not Needed investigations | 82 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 84 days ago
Mazda TSB #09-016-16-3158
2015 Mazda MAZDA3
Affected Component: SEATS
- At PDI or when new vehicle is delivered, some customers may complain about wrinkles on the leather seat cushion and/or seat back surface.Customers having this concern should have their vehicle repaired by a qualified upholstery repair specialist using the following repair procedure.
Click a tab for more information.