- March 31: Mazda B-Series Trucks Recalled For Driver Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- February 25: Mazda CX-30 Power Liftgate Recall For 17,600 SUVs recalls | 49 days ago
- January 23: Mazda CX-9 Side Airbag Recall Allegedly Not Needed investigations | 82 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 84 days ago
Mazda TSB #09-030-18-3484
2015 Mazda MAZDA3
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:DOOR
- Some customers may complain that the rear door seaming welt (1) comes off when stepping in and/or out of the vehicle. This is caused by the gripping force of the seaming welt being insufficient for frequent usage of the rear seat (vehicle used for ride sharing). No mass production change is planned.
Click a tab for more information.