- March 31: Mazda B-Series Trucks Recalled For Driver Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- February 25: Mazda CX-30 Power Liftgate Recall For 17,600 SUVs recalls | 45 days ago
- January 23: Mazda CX-9 Side Airbag Recall Allegedly Not Needed investigations | 78 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 80 days ago
Mazda TSB #09-044-18-3508
2015 Mazda MAZDA3
Affected Component: SEATS
- Some vehicles may exhibit a condition where the front seat cushion trim comes off the seat frame at the front end. This may be found on vehicles with all types of the seat trims (leather, leatherette and fabric). The front seat cushion is attached to the seat frame using folding collars. NOTE: Sample images in this TSB are a Mazda2, but they are applicable to Mazda3. This is caused by the collars slipping out of the seat frame when an excessive force is applied to the seat cushion.
Click a tab for more information.