- March 31: Mazda B-Series Trucks Recalled For Driver Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- February 25: Mazda CX-30 Power Liftgate Recall For 17,600 SUVs recalls | 49 days ago
- January 23: Mazda CX-9 Side Airbag Recall Allegedly Not Needed investigations | 82 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 84 days ago
Mazda TSB #MT-010-18
2015 Mazda MAZDA3
Affected Component: TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
- Some vehicles (with MAZDA CONNECT) may exhibit a condition where DTC U0323(PCM) / U0423(ABS) /U3000(IC) CANNOT be deleted when the TPMS warning light flashes and/or the TCS/DSC indicator lights are illuminated. This can happen if the ignition is turned OFF within 20 seconds after the ignition is turned ON in one of the following two situations. 1. The ?ROOM? fuse (Engine compartment) is NOT installed when battery level is low. 2. The CMU (Connectivity Master Unit) is NOT connected.
Click a tab for more information.