- March 31: Mazda B-Series Trucks Recalled For Driver Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- February 25: Mazda CX-30 Power Liftgate Recall For 17,600 SUVs recalls | 49 days ago
- January 23: Mazda CX-9 Side Airbag Recall Allegedly Not Needed investigations | 82 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 84 days ago
Mazda TSB #SA-024-18
2015 Mazda MAZDA3
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:HOOD
- Some customers may complain of a lack of power under heavy load without any warning lights or DTCs. This concern may be due to a loose or detached hood weatherstrip, which can cause a blockage or restriction in the air intake system.
Click a tab for more information.