- March 31: Mazda B-Series Trucks Recalled For Driver Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- February 25: Mazda CX-30 Power Liftgate Recall For 17,600 SUVs recalls | 49 days ago
- January 23: Mazda CX-9 Side Airbag Recall Allegedly Not Needed investigations | 82 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 84 days ago
Mazda TSB #SA-066-17
2015 Mazda MAZDA3
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE: SENSING SYSTEM
- Some vehicles may have DTC C1001:92 stored in memory. DTC C1001:92 sets as a past record for low visibility of the Forward Sensing Camera (FSC). It does not mean there is an actual FSC defect. In some cases the customer may have a concern with the Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) and/or High Beam Control system (HBC). In other cases this DTC might be found without a related customer concern. NOTE: Instrument Cluster Multi-Information Display Warning Messages vary depending on vehicle year/model. See the Owner's Manual for details.
Click a tab for more information.