- March 31: Mazda B-Series Trucks Recalled For Driver Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- February 25: Mazda CX-30 Power Liftgate Recall For 17,600 SUVs recalls | 43 days ago
- January 23: Mazda CX-9 Side Airbag Recall Allegedly Not Needed investigations | 76 days ago
- January 21: Ford and Mazda To Recall More Takata Airbag Inflators news | 78 days ago
Mazda TSB #SSPA3
2015 Mazda MAZDA3
Affected Component: TIRES:TEMPORARY/EMERGENCY SPARE TIRE
- Mazda Motor Corporation has decided to conduct a Special Service Program (SSP) on certain 2015-2016 Mazda3 vehicles built from January 5, 2015 through October 9, 2015. On certain subject vehicles, the air pressure of the spare tire may be lower than the specification. Dealers are to check the spare tire air pressure, and adjust the air pressure as necessary. The spare tire air pressure check and adjustment must be performed at no charge to the vehicle owner. NOTE: Spare tire inflation pressure check is included in PDI procedures. This campaign expires March 1, 2017.
Click a tab for more information.