- December 2: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 15 days ago
- November 23: Takata Airbag Settlements Reached in Canada news | 15 days ago
- November 20: Mazda Recalls Vehicles a Second Time Over Takata Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- November 6: Mazda CX-9 SUVs Recalled For Tire Tread Separations recalls | 32 days ago
2007 Mazda MAZDA5
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Mazda MAZDA5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Mazda MAZDA5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
Power steering assist is suddenly lost reducing the driver's ability to steer the vehicle as typically expected, and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This may result in the bolt(s) snapping off during use or without a load. The unsecured rack and load can then come loose while driving creating a potential ... Read more »