- August 6: Mazda3 Rearview Mirror Problems Cause Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- July 25: Mazda3 Recalled To Fix Faulty Head Restraints recalls | 28 days ago
- July 21: Mazda Recalls MX-5 Miata Cars For Loose Skid Plates recalls | 32 days ago
- July 13: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Says Failures Cause Engine Damage news | 40 days ago
- July 11: Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 Recalled For Stalling Engines recalls | 42 days ago
2010 Mazda MAZDA5
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Mazda MAZDA5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Mazda MAZDA5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
This could lead to an inoperative fuel pump, engine stall and the inability to restart the engine increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »