- September 22: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars Because of 'Weld Spatter' recalls | 24 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 35 days ago
- September 2: Mazda Recalls RX-8, Mazda6 and MazdaSpeed6 Cars Over Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
- August 15: Mazda Recalls CX-7, CX-9 and Mazda6 Over Takata Airbags recalls | 62 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 78 days ago
2003 Mazda MAZDA6
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 MAZDA6 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- motor mounts broke1
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.