- December 11: Mazda Recall Ordered For Second Time To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 3 days ago
- December 2: 2016 Mazda CX-5 Daytime Running Lights Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 21 days ago
- November 23: Takata Airbag Settlements Reached in Canada news | 21 days ago
- November 20: Mazda Recalls Vehicles a Second Time Over Takata Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
2003 Mazda MAZDA6
Body / Paint Problems
2003 Mazda MAZDA6 Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Motor Mounts Broke1
- NHTSA: Structure4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.