- April 14: Mazda3 Windshield Wiper Problems Cause Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 5 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 28 days ago
- February 6: Mazda MX-5 Miata Recall Issued For 14,370 Cars recalls | 72 days ago
2003 Mazda MAZDA6
2003 Mazda MAZDA6 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Failure2
- Oil Filter Cap Cracked, Engine Blew Due To No Oil2
- Egnine Knocking1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Unexpected Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA6 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 MAZDA6 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA6.