- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 57 days ago
Mazda Recall 1203F: Mazda/FMVSS 135/Brake Reservoir
2003 Mazda MAZDA6
Should this occur, it is possible that the float will not return to the guide rail and the brake fluid level warning indicator may not function.
Parking Brake — Indicator Light
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 135, "passenger car brake systems." During production, the float in the fluid level sensor in the brake reservoir can be forced off of the guide rail during the filling of the master cylinder.
- Mazda has not yet provided a remedy for this campaign. Owner notification began July 14, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mazda at 1-800-222-5500.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.