- August 6: Mazda3 Rearview Mirror Problems Cause Recall recalls | 45 days ago
- July 25: Mazda3 Recalled To Fix Faulty Head Restraints recalls | 57 days ago
- July 21: Mazda Recalls MX-5 Miata Cars For Loose Skid Plates recalls | 61 days ago
- July 13: Mazda Water Pump Lawsuit Says Failures Cause Engine Damage news | 69 days ago
- July 11: Mazda3, Mazda6 and CX-5 Recalled For Stalling Engines recalls | 71 days ago
2004 Mazda MPV
2004 Mazda MPV Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Coil In Motor Broke Causing Engine Misfire2
- Idles Rough2
- Check Engine Light Flashing1
- Engine Cuts Off While Slowing Down1
- Vehicle Can Go 25+ Mph Without Pressing Pedal1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MPV Model Years
Curious how the 2004 MPV compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MPV overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MPV.