- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 9 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 19 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 20 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2016090002: Damaged Electronic Stability Control Unit
2016 Mercedes-Benz C300
A damaged ESP control unit may inadvertently activate the stability control altering the vehicle's path. Additionally, the electronic parking brake may not function. Either condition may increase the risk of a crash.
Electronic Stability Control
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2016 GLC 300 SUV, GLC 300 4Matic SUV, C300 Sedan and C300 4Matic vehicles manufactured February 8, 2016, to May 18, 2016. The affected vehicles may be equipped with an Electronic Stability Program (ESP) control unit that may have been damaged before being installed.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the ESP Hydraulic control units, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in October 2016. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.