- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 13 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 37 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 40 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 45 days ago
2016 Mercedes-Benz C300
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
A car that cannot be properly steered has an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
A loss of electrical contact will cause the electric power steering assist to deactivate, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the air bags do not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, there would be an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the starting current limiter overheats, the surrounding components can melt, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
A damaged ESP control unit may inadvertently activate the stability control altering the vehicle's path. Additionally, the electronic parking brake may ... Read more »
If the vehicle experiences a loss of power steering assist, extra steering effort will be required at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
If the panoramic glass detaches during vehicle operation, it can increase the risk of injury or crash. Read more »