- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 8 days ago
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Recall: Driver's Airbags May Fail recalls | 14 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic SUVs recalls | 24 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Emissions Cheating Leads to Nearly $1 Billion Fine news | 24 days ago
- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Loss Of Electric Power Steering Assistance
2016 Mercedes-Benz C300
A loss of electrical contact will cause the electric power steering assist to deactivate, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2016-2017 C300 vehicles. The electrical contacts for the power steering electric motor may not have been properly welded, possibly resulting in a loss of electrical contact.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the electric power steering rack, free of charge. The recall began June 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (7)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: New Recall Campaign DATE: April 26, 2017
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: Recall Campaign Launch 2017050016 DATE: May 26, 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.