- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 63 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 72 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 86 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Loss Of Electric Power Steering Assistance
2016 Mercedes-Benz C300
A loss of electrical contact will cause the electric power steering assist to deactivate, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2016-2017 C300 vehicles. The electrical contacts for the power steering electric motor may not have been properly welded, possibly resulting in a loss of electrical contact.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the electric power steering rack, free of charge. The recall began June 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (7)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: New Recall Campaign DATE: April 26, 2017
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: Recall Campaign Launch 2017050016 DATE: May 26, 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.