- May 2: Mercedes-Benz Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over 'Sham Recall' news | 19 days ago
- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 34 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 63 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 64 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Sunroof Glass May Not Be Properly Bonded
2016 Mercedes-Benz C300
If the panoramic glass detaches during vehicle operation, it can increase the risk of injury or crash.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2016 C300 vehicles manufactured December 11, 2015, to December 23, 2015, C300 4Matic vehicles manufactured December 12, 2015, to December 29, 2015, and C450 AMG 4Matic vehicles manufactured December 12, 2015, to December 22, 2015. The affected vehicles may be equipped with a panoramic sunroof that may not be properly bonded, allowing the glass to detach and fall from the vehicle during operation.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the bonding of the rear sunroof glass panel, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on April 12, 2016. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (10)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-2
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.