- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 63 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 72 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 86 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Sunroof Glass May Not Be Properly Bonded
2016 Mercedes-Benz C300
If the panoramic glass detaches during vehicle operation, it can increase the risk of injury or crash.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2016 C300 vehicles manufactured December 11, 2015, to December 23, 2015, C300 4Matic vehicles manufactured December 12, 2015, to December 29, 2015, and C450 AMG 4Matic vehicles manufactured December 12, 2015, to December 22, 2015. The affected vehicles may be equipped with a panoramic sunroof that may not be properly bonded, allowing the glass to detach and fall from the vehicle during operation.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the bonding of the rear sunroof glass panel, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on April 12, 2016. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (10)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-2
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.