- February 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls A220 Cars For Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 37 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 45 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2018100003: Rear Window May Loosen And Detach
2018 Mercedes-Benz C300
If the window detaches from the vehicle, it can become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Glass, Side/Rear
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018 Mercedes-Benz C300, C300 4MATIC, C63 AMG, and C63S AMG vehicles. Incorrect bonding of the rear window may cause the window to loosen and detach from the vehicle.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will rework the rear window bonding, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 2, 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (11)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- RE: Recall Campaign Initial Notification Rear Window Bonding - MY18 205 (C-Class)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- RE: Recall Campaign Launch Notification - Rear Window Bonding - MY18 205 (C-Class)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-2
Click a tab for more information.