- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 8 days ago
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Recall: Driver's Airbags May Fail recalls | 14 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic SUVs recalls | 24 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Emissions Cheating Leads to Nearly $1 Billion Fine news | 24 days ago
- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2015120006: Loss Of Electric Power Steering Assist
2015 Mercedes-Benz C400
If the vehicle experiences a loss of power steering assist, extra steering effort will be required, especially at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015 C300 and C400 4matic sedans manufactured January 27, 2014, to December 1, 2014. Due to an error in the electric power steering control unit software, the affected vehicles may have a loss of electric power steering assist.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will update the power steering software, free of charge. The recall began in January 15, 2016. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (11)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-2
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1 - Manufacturers ID
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.