- May 2: Mercedes-Benz Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over 'Sham Recall' news | 18 days ago
- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 33 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 62 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 63 days ago
2015 Mercedes-Benz C400
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C400
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C400 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle experiences a loss of power steering assist, extra steering effort will be required, especially at lower speeds, increasing the risk of ... Read more »
If the locking plate is not properly secured to the fuel delivery module it may become loose, and leak fuel, increasing the risk of a fire. If the electrical ... Read more »
If the original horizontal adjustment is used to alter the low beam aim, the misaimed headlamp may not properly illuminated the road or cause increased ... Read more »
If the sliding shaft becomes disengaged from the steering coupling socket, the driver may experience noises, steering backlash, and in a worst case, loss ... Read more »