- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 6 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 35 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 36 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 62 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Brake Booster Vacuum Line Connector May Break
2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
If the vehicles unexpectedly need increased pressure on the brake pedal to apply the brakes, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2014 CLA250 vehicles manufactured December 14, 2012, to April 24, 2013 equipped with gasoline engines. The affected vehicles have a fitting that connects the vacuum line to the brake booster which may break causing increased forced to be needed to apply the brakes.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the connector end fitting at the brake booster, free of charge. The recall began July 21, 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.