- November 18: Recall: Mercedes-Benz Instrument Clusters recalls | 8 days ago
- November 6: Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Cars Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- November 1: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC Vehicles For Fire Risk recalls | 25 days ago
- October 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC 350e Hybrid Electric Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
- September 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2020 GLB250 SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Brake Booster Vacuum Line Connector May Break
2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
If the vehicles unexpectedly need increased pressure on the brake pedal to apply the brakes, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2014 CLA250 vehicles manufactured December 14, 2012, to April 24, 2013 equipped with gasoline engines. The affected vehicles have a fitting that connects the vacuum line to the brake booster which may break causing increased forced to be needed to apply the brakes.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the connector end fitting at the brake booster, free of charge. The recall began July 21, 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.