- April 12: Mercedes-Benz Burl Walnut Wood Trim Lawsuit Says Wood Fades news | 10 days ago
- March 27: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 22,600 C-Class and E-Class Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- March 23: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights recalls | 30 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 60 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Brake Booster Vacuum Line Connector May Break
2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
If the vehicles unexpectedly need increased pressure on the brake pedal to apply the brakes, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2014 CLA250 vehicles manufactured December 14, 2012, to April 24, 2013 equipped with gasoline engines. The affected vehicles have a fitting that connects the vacuum line to the brake booster which may break causing increased forced to be needed to apply the brakes.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the connector end fitting at the brake booster, free of charge. The recall began July 21, 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.