- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 3 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 12 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 26 days ago
- July 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls S-Class Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 36 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Brake Booster Vacuum Line Connector May Break
2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
If the vehicles unexpectedly need increased pressure on the brake pedal to apply the brakes, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2014 CLA250 vehicles manufactured December 14, 2012, to April 24, 2013 equipped with gasoline engines. The affected vehicles have a fitting that connects the vacuum line to the brake booster which may break causing increased forced to be needed to apply the brakes.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the connector end fitting at the brake booster, free of charge. The recall began July 21, 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.