- January 23: 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vehicles Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- January 3: Mercedes-Benz Red Paint Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 21 days ago
- December 27: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Hubcaps Keep Falling Off recalls | 28 days ago
- December 27: Mercedes-Benz HVAC Settlement Final news | 28 days ago
- November 18: Recall: Mercedes-Benz Instrument Clusters recalls | 67 days ago
2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
An inaccurate vehicle location may delay emergency responders, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
If the vehicles unexpectedly need increased pressure on the brake pedal to apply the brakes, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the fuses were not properly installed, they may lose electrical contact. In the event of a loss of electrical contact, certain systems may be impacted, including the function of the front passenger seat occupancy recognition system, the passenger side air bag indicator lamp, the instrument cluster and the ... Read more »