- December 10: Mercedes-Benz Cracked Wheels Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 34 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Too Much Insulation recalls | 34 days ago
- October 26: Mercedes-Benz Lawsuit Says Valeo Radiators Are Defective news | 48 days ago
- October 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 495,000 Vehicles in the U.S. recalls | 58 days ago
2004 Mercedes-Benz E320
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 E320 fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel smell outside of vehicle1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System68
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline36
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz E320 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 E320 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz E320 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E320.