- October 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 495,000 Vehicles in the U.S. recalls | 3 days ago
- October 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 115 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 7 days ago
- September 22: Mercedes-Benz Musty Smell Lawsuit Filed in Georgia news | 27 days ago
- August 29: Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE43 Vehicles Recalled For Engine Shutdowns recalls | 51 days ago
- August 27: Mercedes-Benz Heated Seats Will Be Repaired After Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
2004 Mercedes-Benz E320
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 E320 fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel smell outside of vehicle1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System68
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline36
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz E320 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 E320 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz E320 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E320.