- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 1 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 2 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 28 days ago
- January 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 132,100 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 56 days ago
- January 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 8,500 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 73 days ago
2004 Mercedes-Benz E320
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
In the event of a vehicle crash, the electrical fuel pump may not receive a crash signal that is required for the fuel pump to disconnect and prevent future ... Read more »
In the hydraulic back-up mode, the driver has braking power sufficient to stop the vehicle, although greater brake pedal pressure is required and the brake ... Read more »
If vehicles are not routinely serviced and have extremely high mileage combined with a high number of brake actuations, or a high brake actuation frequency, ... Read more »
In the event of a crash, the seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »