- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 10 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 21 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2018040007: Seatbacks May Not Lock
2018 Mercedes-Benz E400
If the seatback does not properly lock, in the event of a crash, the seatbacks may fold forward, increasing the risk of injury.
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2017-2018 C43 AMG 4Matic Coupe, C300 Coupe, C300 4Matic Coupe, C300 4Matic Cabriolet, C300 Cabriolet, C43 AMG 4Matic Cabriolet and C63S AMG Cabriolet, 2017 C63 AMG Cabriolet, C63S AMG Coupe and C63 AMG Coupe, 2018 E400 Coupe and E400 4Matic Coupe vehicles. The seatbacks of the front seats may not properly lock on the right side of the seat.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the locking of the seatbacks, replacing the seatbacks lock, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin May 25, 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2018040007.
Click a tab for more information.