- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 6 days ago
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Recall: Driver's Airbags May Fail recalls | 12 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic SUVs recalls | 22 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Emissions Cheating Leads to Nearly $1 Billion Fine news | 22 days ago
- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 41 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Improperly Assembled Axle Carrier Bolts
2015 Mercedes-Benz GL350
If any of the remaining front or rear axle bolts fracture, the vehicle may be unstable, reducing the handling capability and increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015 GL350 4Matic Blutec, GL450 4Matic, GL550 4Matic, ML250 Blutec, ML350, ML350 4Matic, ML400 4Matic and 2015-2016 GL63 AMG 4Matic vehicles manufactured September 29, 2014 through March 27, 2015. The affected vehicles have axle bolts on the front and/or rear drive axle carriers that may not have been assembled correctly. As a result, the remaining bolts may fracture.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the axle carrier bolts, free of charge. The recall is began February 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.