- May 2: Mercedes-Benz Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over 'Sham Recall' news | 49 days ago
- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 64 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 71 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Improperly Assembled Axle Carrier Bolts
2015 Mercedes-Benz GL350
If any of the remaining front or rear axle bolts fracture, the vehicle may be unstable, reducing the handling capability and increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015 GL350 4Matic Blutec, GL450 4Matic, GL550 4Matic, ML250 Blutec, ML350, ML350 4Matic, ML400 4Matic and 2015-2016 GL63 AMG 4Matic vehicles manufactured September 29, 2014 through March 27, 2015. The affected vehicles have axle bolts on the front and/or rear drive axle carriers that may not have been assembled correctly. As a result, the remaining bolts may fracture.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the axle carrier bolts, free of charge. The recall is began February 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.