- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 8 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 32 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 40 days ago
2015 Mercedes-Benz GL350
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL350
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL350 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
The leaking oil in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If any of the remaining front or rear axle bolts fracture, the vehicle may be unstable, reducing the handling capability and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »