- December 10: Mercedes-Benz Cracked Wheels Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 34 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Too Much Insulation recalls | 34 days ago
- October 26: Mercedes-Benz Lawsuit Says Valeo Radiators Are Defective news | 48 days ago
- October 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 495,000 Vehicles in the U.S. recalls | 58 days ago
2015 Mercedes-Benz GL350
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL350
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL350 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
2015 Mercedes-Benz GL350 POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY:AXLE SHAFT NHTSA Campaign #16V900000
Summary: Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015 GL350 4Matic Blutec, GL450 4Matic, GL550 4Matic, ML250 Blutec, ML350, ML350 4Matic, ML400 4Matic and 2015-2016 GL63 AMG 4Matic vehicles manufactured September 29, 2014 through March 27, 2015. The affected vehicles have axle bolts on the front and/or rear drive axle carriers that may not have been assembled correctly. As a result, the remaining bolts may fracture.
Consequence: If any of the remaining front or rear axle bolts fracture, the vehicle may be unstable, reducing the handling capability and increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the axle carrier bolts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in February 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V900000 »