- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 10 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- December 16: Mercedes-Benz Mold Lawsuit Blames Evaporator Condensation news | 34 days ago
- December 13: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Recalled recalls | 37 days ago
- December 8: Seat Belt Buckles Cause Mercedes-Benz Recall recalls | 42 days ago
2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
Engine damage may result in a stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »