- September 22: Mercedes-Benz Musty Smell Lawsuit Filed in Georgia news | 3 days ago
- August 29: Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE43 Vehicles Recalled For Engine Shutdowns recalls | 27 days ago
- August 27: Mercedes-Benz Heated Seats Will Be Repaired After Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
- August 3: Smart Fortwo Cars Recalled Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 53 days ago
2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE NHTSA Campaign #15V662000
Summary: Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (Mercedes-Benz) is recalling certain model year 2015 CLA250, CLA250 4Matic, GLA250, GLA250 4Matic, and 2016 SLK300 roadster vehicles manufactured July 17, 2015, to August 31, 2015. The affected vehicles have intake or exhaust camshafts whose welds may fail and possibly cause engine damage.
Consequence: Engine damage may result in a stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Mercedes-Benz will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected camshafts, free of charge. Interim notices were mailed to owners on December 9, 2015. The recall began on December 23, 2015. Owners may contact Mercedes-Benz customer service at 1-800-367-6372. Mercedes-Benz's number for this recall is 2015100006. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V662000 »