- December 11: Mercedes-Benz Recalls G550 4Matic and G63 AMG Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- December 6: Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vehicles Need New Engines recalls | 8 days ago
- November 22: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- October 29: Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled After Reported Fire recalls | 46 days ago
- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 64 days ago
2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
An inaccurate vehicle location may delay emergency responders, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
Engine damage may result in a stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »