- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 10 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 21 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2018070008: Child Seat Tether Anchorage Missing/FMVSS 225
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA250
If the top tether anchorage point is missing, a child seat will not be able to be properly installed in the center rear seat position, increasing the risk of injury.
Child Seat — Vehicle Tether Anchor
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 and GLA250 4Matic vehicles. The child seat top tether anchorage point on the center position of the rear seat may not have been installed. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 225, "Child Restraint Anchorage Systems."
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear seat backrest, free of charge. The recall began August 15, 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
Click a tab for more information.