- August 2: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Active Brake Assist recalls | 22 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Cars Recalled to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 42 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs May Have Holes in the Floors recalls | 42 days ago
- June 24: Mercedes-Benz Metris Fuel Hose Investigation Closed investigations | 61 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2016090002: Damaged Electronic Stability Control Unit
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
A damaged ESP control unit may inadvertently activate the stability control altering the vehicle's path. Additionally, the electronic parking brake may not function. Either condition may increase the risk of a crash.
Electronic Stability Control
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain model year 2016 GLC 300 SUV, GLC 300 4Matic SUV, C300 Sedan and C300 4Matic vehicles manufactured February 8, 2016, to May 18, 2016. The affected vehicles may be equipped with an Electronic Stability Program (ESP) control unit that may have been damaged before being installed.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the ESP Hydraulic control units, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in October 2016. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.