- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 2 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 31 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 32 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 58 days ago
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
If the rear seat passengers cannot fasten their seat belts, they have an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
An insufficiently illuminated roadway may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
If the air bags do not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, there would be an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the starting current limiter overheats, the surrounding components can melt, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
A damaged ESP control unit may inadvertently activate the stability control altering the vehicle's path. Additionally, the electronic parking brake may ... Read more »
An unexpected air bag deployment or engine stall increases the risk of a crash. Read more »