- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 15 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 23 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 26 days ago
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 3
- engine problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Model Years
Curious how the 2018 GLC300 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz GLC300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the GLC300.
Worst 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 Problems
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Mercedes-Benz GLC300. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it.