- March 23: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights recalls | 3 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 4 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 33 days ago
- February 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43 and C300 Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 76 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Insufficient Low Beam Illumination/FMVSS 108
2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
An insufficiently illuminated roadway may increase the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2016-2017 GLC300, GLC300 4MATIC and GLC43 4MATIC vehicles. These vehicles may have misadjusted headlights, possibly resulting in the low beam headlights insufficiently illuminating the roadway. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the headlamp adjustment, adjusting it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on January 12, 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-877-496-3691.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.