- August 25: Mercedes-Benz C-Class Recall Issued For Battery Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- August 2: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Active Brake Assist recalls | 23 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Cars Recalled to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 43 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs May Have Holes in the Floors recalls | 43 days ago
- June 24: Mercedes-Benz Metris Fuel Hose Investigation Closed investigations | 62 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Insufficient Low Beam Illumination/FMVSS 108
2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
An insufficiently illuminated roadway may increase the risk of a crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2016-2017 GLC300, GLC300 4MATIC and GLC43 4MATIC vehicles. These vehicles may have misadjusted headlights, possibly resulting in the low beam headlights insufficiently illuminating the roadway. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the headlamp adjustment, adjusting it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on January 12, 2018. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-877-496-3691.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.