- May 2: Mercedes-Benz Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over 'Sham Recall' news | 23 days ago
- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 38 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 45 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 67 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 68 days ago
2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
If the rear seat passengers cannot fasten their seat belts, they have an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
An insufficiently illuminated roadway may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the sun roof panels detach from the vehicle, it can increase the risk of a crash or injury for following traffic. Read more »
If the driver air bag inadvertently deploys, it can increase the risk of injury and a crash. Read more »
The improperly welded pins may lose contact, deactivating the power steering assist and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the front seat seatbelt pretensioners do not function properly, the seat occupants may not be adequately restrained in the event of a crash, increasing ... Read more »
If the starting current limiter overheats, the surrounding components can melt, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »