- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 30 days ago
- February 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43 and C300 Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 73 days ago
- December 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Two Vehicles For Steering Problems recalls | 89 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Loss Of Power Steering Assist
2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
The improperly welded pins may lose contact, deactivating the power steering assist and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling one 2017 C43 AMG, one E300 4Matic sedan, one GLC300, and one E43 AMG 4Matic sedan. These vehicles have electrical power steering control units with improperly welded contact pins.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the electric power steering rack, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 10, 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-877-496-3691.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.