- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 8 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 37 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 38 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 64 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Loss Of Power Steering Assist
2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
The improperly welded pins may lose contact, deactivating the power steering assist and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling one 2017 C43 AMG, one E300 4Matic sedan, one GLC300, and one E43 AMG 4Matic sedan. These vehicles have electrical power steering control units with improperly welded contact pins.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the electric power steering rack, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 10, 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-877-496-3691.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.