- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 9 days ago
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Recall: Driver's Airbags May Fail recalls | 15 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Emissions Cheating Leads to Nearly $1 Billion Fine news | 25 days ago
- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Loss Of Power Steering Assist
2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
The improperly welded pins may lose contact, deactivating the power steering assist and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling one 2017 C43 AMG, one E300 4Matic sedan, one GLC300, and one E43 AMG 4Matic sedan. These vehicles have electrical power steering control units with improperly welded contact pins.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the electric power steering rack, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 10, 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-877-496-3691.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.