- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 12 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 20 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 22 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 23 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Loss Of Power Steering Assist
2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC300
The improperly welded pins may lose contact, deactivating the power steering assist and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling one 2017 C43 AMG, one E300 4Matic sedan, one GLC300, and one E43 AMG 4Matic sedan. These vehicles have electrical power steering control units with improperly welded contact pins.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the electric power steering rack, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 10, 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-877-496-3691.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.