- March 23: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights recalls | 2 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 32 days ago
- February 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43 and C300 Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 75 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Fuel Hose May Leak In Engine Compartment
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris vehicles. The fuel hose in the engine compartment may leak at the lower connecting point of the transition hose, between the underbody fuel line and the Schrader valve and/or where the fuel line connects to the fuel pump.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected hose and clamp, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 25, 2019. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
Click a tab for more information.