- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 8 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 19 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Fuel Hose May Leak In Engine Compartment
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris vehicles. The fuel hose in the engine compartment may leak at the lower connecting point of the transition hose, between the underbody fuel line and the Schrader valve and/or where the fuel line connects to the fuel pump.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected hose and clamp, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 25, 2019. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
Click a tab for more information.