- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 8 days ago
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Recall: Driver's Airbags May Fail recalls | 14 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic SUVs recalls | 24 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Emissions Cheating Leads to Nearly $1 Billion Fine news | 24 days ago
- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 43 days ago
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
Loss of power steering assist would require a higher steering effort, especially at lower speeds, which may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
Damage to the driveshaft could cause a loss of power to the wheels, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The improperly welded pins may lose contact, deactivating the power steering assist and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The improper software may cause problems with the electronic stability control system, the air bag control unit or the engine management software. These ... Read more »
If the front seat seatbelt pretensioners do not function properly, the seat occupants may not be adequately restrained in the event of a crash, increasing ... Read more »
If a vehicle is in the driver's blind spot, but the BSM system does not warn the driver, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
The weld may fail and result in a loss of power to the wheels, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »