- October 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 495,000 Vehicles in the U.S. recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 115 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 6 days ago
- September 22: Mercedes-Benz Musty Smell Lawsuit Filed in Georgia news | 26 days ago
- August 29: Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE43 Vehicles Recalled For Engine Shutdowns recalls | 50 days ago
- August 27: Mercedes-Benz Heated Seats Will Be Repaired After Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY NHTSA Campaign #16V342000
Summary: Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016 Mercedes Benz Metris vehicles manufactured from September 1, 2015, through December 31, 2015. The affected vehicles have rear differential gears that may have been improperly welded.
Consequence: The weld may fail and result in a loss of power to the wheels, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear differential gears, free of charge. The recall began on August 11, 2016. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V342000 »