- April 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 5 CLA250 and CLA250 4Matic Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- April 12: Mercedes-Benz Burl Walnut Wood Trim Lawsuit Says Wood Fades news | 13 days ago
- March 27: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 22,600 C-Class and E-Class Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
- March 23: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights recalls | 33 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 34 days ago
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
Damage to the driveshaft could cause a loss of power to the wheels, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The improperly welded pins may lose contact, deactivating the power steering assist and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The improper software may cause problems with the electronic stability control system, the air bag control unit or the engine management software. These ... Read more »
If the front seat seatbelt pretensioners do not function properly, the seat occupants may not be adequately restrained in the event of a crash, increasing ... Read more »
If a vehicle is in the driver's blind spot, but the BSM system does not warn the driver, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
The weld may fail and result in a loss of power to the wheels, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »