- December 10: Mercedes-Benz Cracked Wheels Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 36 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Too Much Insulation recalls | 36 days ago
- October 26: Mercedes-Benz Lawsuit Says Valeo Radiators Are Defective news | 50 days ago
- October 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 495,000 Vehicles in the U.S. recalls | 60 days ago
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY NHTSA Campaign #16V342000
Summary: Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016 Mercedes Benz Metris vehicles manufactured from September 1, 2015, through December 31, 2015. The affected vehicles have rear differential gears that may have been improperly welded.
Consequence: The weld may fail and result in a loss of power to the wheels, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear differential gears, free of charge. The recall began on August 11, 2016. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V342000 »