- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 9 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 19 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 20 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Loss Of Electronic Power Steering Assist
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
The improperly welded pins may lose contact, deactivating the power steering assist and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015-2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris vans. These vehicles have electrical power steering control units with improperly welded contact pins.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the electric power steering rack, free of charge. An interim notice is expected to be mailed on November 17, 2017. A second notice will be mailed to owners when parts become available. Owners may contact Daimler's customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.