- May 2: Mercedes-Benz Airbag Lawsuit Filed Over 'Sham Recall' news | 49 days ago
- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 64 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 71 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Loss Of Electronic Power Steering Assist
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
The improperly welded pins may lose contact, deactivating the power steering assist and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015-2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris vans. These vehicles have electrical power steering control units with improperly welded contact pins.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the electric power steering rack, free of charge. An interim notice is expected to be mailed on November 17, 2017. A second notice will be mailed to owners when parts become available. Owners may contact Daimler's customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.