- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 60 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 69 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 83 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Loss Of Electronic Power Steering Assist
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
The improperly welded pins may lose contact, deactivating the power steering assist and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015-2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris vans. These vehicles have electrical power steering control units with improperly welded contact pins.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the electric power steering rack, free of charge. An interim notice is expected to be mailed on November 17, 2017. A second notice will be mailed to owners when parts become available. Owners may contact Daimler's customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.