- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 6 days ago
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Recall: Driver's Airbags May Fail recalls | 12 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic SUVs recalls | 22 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Emissions Cheating Leads to Nearly $1 Billion Fine news | 22 days ago
- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 41 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Loss Of Electronic Power Steering Assist
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
The improperly welded pins may lose contact, deactivating the power steering assist and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015-2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris vans. These vehicles have electrical power steering control units with improperly welded contact pins.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the electric power steering rack, free of charge. An interim notice is expected to be mailed on November 17, 2017. A second notice will be mailed to owners when parts become available. Owners may contact Daimler's customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.