- March 23: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights recalls | 2 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 32 days ago
- February 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43 and C300 Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 75 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Loss Of Electronic Power Steering Assist
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
The improperly welded pins may lose contact, deactivating the power steering assist and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain model year 2015-2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris vans. These vehicles have electrical power steering control units with improperly welded contact pins.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the electric power steering rack, free of charge. An interim notice is expected to be mailed on November 17, 2017. A second notice will be mailed to owners when parts become available. Owners may contact Daimler's customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.