- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 3 days ago
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Recall: Driver's Airbags May Fail recalls | 9 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic SUVs recalls | 19 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Emissions Cheating Leads to Nearly $1 Billion Fine news | 19 days ago
- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 38 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Transmission Support Mounting Bolts May Be Loose
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
Damage to the driveshaft could cause a loss of power to the wheels, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Mercedes-Benz Metris vehicles. The transmission support may not have been properly tightened to the vehicle body, potentially resulting in damage to the driveshaft.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the transmission support mounting bolts, replacing and tightening them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began July 11, 2018. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
Click a tab for more information.