- March 23: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights recalls | 3 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 4 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 33 days ago
- February 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43 and C300 Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 76 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Improper Rear Differential Gear Weld
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
The weld may fail and result in a loss of power to the wheels, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016 Mercedes Benz Metris vehicles manufactured from September 1, 2015, through December 31, 2015. The affected vehicles have rear differential gears that may have been improperly welded.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear differential gears, free of charge. The recall began on August 11, 2016. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.