- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 5 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 34 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 35 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 61 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Improper Rear Differential Gear Weld
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
The weld may fail and result in a loss of power to the wheels, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016 Mercedes Benz Metris vehicles manufactured from September 1, 2015, through December 31, 2015. The affected vehicles have rear differential gears that may have been improperly welded.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear differential gears, free of charge. The recall began on August 11, 2016. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.