- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 65 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 74 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 88 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Improper Rear Differential Gear Weld
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
The weld may fail and result in a loss of power to the wheels, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016 Mercedes Benz Metris vehicles manufactured from September 1, 2015, through December 31, 2015. The affected vehicles have rear differential gears that may have been improperly welded.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear differential gears, free of charge. The recall began on August 11, 2016. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.