- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 15 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 23 days ago
- January 2: 3 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Freightliner Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- January 1: Mercedes-Benz Recall Failures Lead To $20 Million Settlement news | 26 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Improper Rear Differential Gear Weld
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
The weld may fail and result in a loss of power to the wheels, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016 Mercedes Benz Metris vehicles manufactured from September 1, 2015, through December 31, 2015. The affected vehicles have rear differential gears that may have been improperly welded.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear differential gears, free of charge. The recall began on August 11, 2016. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.