- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 8 days ago
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Recall: Driver's Airbags May Fail recalls | 14 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic SUVs recalls | 24 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Emissions Cheating Leads to Nearly $1 Billion Fine news | 24 days ago
- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 43 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Seat Belt Pretensioners May Not Function Properly
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
If the front seat seatbelt pretensioners do not function properly, the seat occupants may not be adequately restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris vehicles. The affected vehicles have front seat seatbelt pretensioners that may not function properly in the event of a crash.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front seat belts, free of charge. An interim notification was mailed to owners on June 9, 2017. A second notice was mailed on July 7, 2017, to tell owners that the remedy is now available. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.