- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 5 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 34 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 35 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 61 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Seat Belt Pretensioners May Not Function Properly
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
If the front seat seatbelt pretensioners do not function properly, the seat occupants may not be adequately restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris vehicles. The affected vehicles have front seat seatbelt pretensioners that may not function properly in the event of a crash.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front seat belts, free of charge. An interim notification was mailed to owners on June 9, 2017. A second notice was mailed on July 7, 2017, to tell owners that the remedy is now available. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.