- March 23: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 Recalled Over Fog Lights recalls | 3 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 4 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Stop Driving Your 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter VS30 recalls | 33 days ago
- February 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43 and C300 Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
- January 9: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Filed by Arizona news | 76 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Seat Belt Pretensioners May Not Function Properly
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
If the front seat seatbelt pretensioners do not function properly, the seat occupants may not be adequately restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris vehicles. The affected vehicles have front seat seatbelt pretensioners that may not function properly in the event of a crash.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front seat belts, free of charge. An interim notification was mailed to owners on June 9, 2017. A second notice was mailed on July 7, 2017, to tell owners that the remedy is now available. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.