- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 63 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 72 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 86 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Seat Belt Pretensioners May Not Function Properly
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
If the front seat seatbelt pretensioners do not function properly, the seat occupants may not be adequately restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris vehicles. The affected vehicles have front seat seatbelt pretensioners that may not function properly in the event of a crash.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front seat belts, free of charge. An interim notification was mailed to owners on June 9, 2017. A second notice was mailed on July 7, 2017, to tell owners that the remedy is now available. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.