- February 19: Mercedes-Benz eCall System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- February 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls A220 Cars For Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 41 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz S560 and S450 Cars Recalled To Replace Brakes recalls | 41 days ago
- January 4: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Glass Problems Cause Recall recalls | 49 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Seat Belt Pretensioners May Not Function Properly
2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris
If the front seat seatbelt pretensioners do not function properly, the seat occupants may not be adequately restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
- Daimler Vans USA, LLC (DVUSA) is recalling certain 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris vehicles. The affected vehicles have front seat seatbelt pretensioners that may not function properly in the event of a crash.
- DVUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front seat belts, free of charge. An interim notification was mailed to owners on June 9, 2017. A second notice was mailed on July 7, 2017, to tell owners that the remedy is now available. Owners may contact DVUSA customer service at 1-877-762-8267.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.