- March 4: Mercedes-Benz Recalls G550 4Matics and G63 AMG 4Matics recalls | 35 days ago
- March 2: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled Over Exhaust Odors recalls | 37 days ago
- February 19: Mercedes-Benz eCall System Problems Cause Recall recalls | 49 days ago
- February 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls A220 Cars For Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 62 days ago
- January 12: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E-Class Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 87 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 64,810 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.