- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 5 days ago
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Recall: Driver's Airbags May Fail recalls | 11 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic SUVs recalls | 21 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Emissions Cheating Leads to Nearly $1 Billion Fine news | 21 days ago
- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 40 days ago
2004 Mercedes-Benz S430
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 7
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 4
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 4
- engine problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz S430 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 S430 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz S430 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S430.
Worst 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 25,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Mercedes-Benz S430.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!