- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 12 days ago
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Recall: Driver's Airbags May Fail recalls | 18 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLE350 4Matic and GLE450 4Matic SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
- September 25: Mercedes-Benz Emissions Cheating Leads to Nearly $1 Billion Fine news | 28 days ago
- September 6: Mercedes-Benz NECK-PRO Lawsuit Filed as Class Action news | 47 days ago
2004 Mercedes-Benz S430
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
In the event of a vehicle crash, the electrical fuel pump may not receive a crash signal that is required for the fuel pump to disconnect and prevent future ... Read more »
This may result in abc hydraulic fluid leakage near the catalytic converter. Leaking fluid may come in contact with hot engine components and lead to a ... Read more »
Due to inadequate illumination, the driver will be unable to read the gauges and indicators, such as the speedometer, which could increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the hydraulic back-up mode, the driver has braking power sufficient to stop the vehicle, although greater brake pedal pressure is required and the brake ... Read more »
If vehicles are not routinely serviced and have extremely high mileage combined with a high number of brake actuations, or a high brake actuation frequency, ... Read more »
If the trunk lid is manually lifted, it may not remain in the up position and could cause injury if it comes down while someone is reaching into the trunk. Read more »