- November 18: Recall: Mercedes-Benz Instrument Clusters recalls | 9 days ago
- November 6: Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Cars Recalled recalls | 21 days ago
- November 1: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC Vehicles For Fire Risk recalls | 26 days ago
- October 21: Mercedes-Benz Recalls GLC 350e Hybrid Electric Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- September 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2020 GLB250 SUVs recalls | 65 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2020030020: Brake Components Are Incorrect Size/FMVSS 135
2018 Mercedes-Benz S450
The incorrect size brake components may lead to the wrong replacement components fitted to the vehicle during brake repairs, possibly affecting braking performance and increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Pads
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018 S560 and S450 vehicles. These vehicles may be equipped with front brake components (brake discs, calipers, and pads) with different dimensions than specified for the vehicle.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front brake system, free of charge. The recall began May 8, 2020. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2020030020.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.