- October 27: Mercedes-Benz Rear Windows May Fly Off and Away recalls | 39 days ago
- October 17: Mercedes-Benz Class Action Lawsuit Over Headrests news | 49 days ago
- September 27: Mercedes-Benz PZEV Warranty Lawsuit Filed in California news | 69 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall 2020030020: Brake Components Are Incorrect Size/FMVSS 135
2018 Mercedes-Benz S450
The incorrect size brake components may lead to the wrong replacement components fitted to the vehicle during brake repairs, possibly affecting braking performance and increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Pads
- Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2018 S560 and S450 vehicles. These vehicles may be equipped with front brake components (brake discs, calipers, and pads) with different dimensions than specified for the vehicle.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front brake system, free of charge. The recall began May 8, 2020. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372. MBUSA's number for this recall is 2020030020.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.