- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 32 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X1, X2 and MINI Cooper Vehicles Over Tie Rods recalls | 37 days ago
Mini Recall : Missing Fuel Pump Crash Protection Plate
2018 Mini Countryman
Without the crash protection plate, in the event of a crash, the fuel pump can become damaged, causing a fuel leak and increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2017-2019 MINI Cooper Countryman vehicles. These vehicles may be missing a crash protection plate near the high pressure fuel pump, which may result in a fuel leak in the event of a crash.
- MINI will notify owners, and dealers will install a crash protection plate, free of charge. Interim owner notification letters were mailed on October 22, 2018. Owners will receive a second notification when the repair is available. Owners may contact MINI customer service at 1-866-825-1525.
Click a tab for more information.