- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 32 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X1, X2 and MINI Cooper Vehicles Over Tie Rods recalls | 37 days ago
Mini Recall : Trailer Hitch May Sag Or Detach From Vehicle
2018 Mini Countryman
If the trailer hitch sags or separates from the vehicle, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
- Curt Manufacturing LLC (Curt) is recalling certain Class 1 trailer hitches, part number 11451, sold for installation on 2016-2018 Mini Cooper Clubman and Countryman vehicles. The vehicles may have inadequate structure points for the trailer hitch mounting, causing the hitch to sag under to certain loads and possibly separate from the vehicle.
- Curt will notify owners, and dealers will provide a replacement hitch, free of charge. The recall began on October 20, 2017. Owners may contact Curt customer service at 1-800-798-0813.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.