- May 29: Mitsubishi Mirage G4s Have Airbags That May Fail recalls | 48 days ago
- May 14: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Brake Vacuum Pump Recalls Investigated investigations | 63 days ago
- April 21: Suzuki Recalls 2 Million Cars in Japan Over Safety Inspections news | 86 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall SR-18-004: Wiper Link Can Corrode Due To Moisture Exposure
2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Loss of wiper function can reduce visibility and increase the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer — Linkages
- Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Outlander Sport vehicles. Water may enter between the hood and windshield and cause the front wiper link ball joint to corrode, possibly resulting in the wiper link separating and the wipers becoming inoperative.
- MMNA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rod of the wiper link and the wiper motor crank arm, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin April 10, 2018. Owners may contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. MMNA's number for this recall is SR-18-004.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.